Прочитали: 6614 человек
State Enterprise "TV Safina" established by decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan № 308 of 22.08.2005, and its founder is the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3rd September 2005 at exactly 8.00 pm aired the first TV program on channel "TV Safina". The opening ceremony was attended by President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon pushed the button of start and broadcasting has launched a new television station in the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Head of State stressed that "TV Safina" is the fruit of the independence of the Republic of Tajikistan, calling him a platform to promote the basic directions of state policy on culture, arts, education and sports.
Propaganda and agitation of state policy and the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to build and develop a democratic society in a country. The television channel program aimed at accelerating socio-economic and cultural development of the republic, the process of democratization, the development of friendly relations of Tajikistan with other nations of the world.
Decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan for the post of Director of the State Institutions "TV Safina" was appointed a prominent culture of Pirov Mahmadsaid Shohiddinovich. Television is equipped with the latest technical and mounting hardware. Along with the existing assembly workshops, in 2006, were established 5, who are working on a digital basis. Also, a department of design.
State Enterprise "Television Safina" has offices in cities: Kurgan-Tube, Kulyab (Khatlon region) and in the center of the city of Khujand, Sughd. Bureaus are equipped with the latest equipment: digital installation, design and assembly tables, video cameras. In the near future we plan to open one more item in the center of Gorno - Khorog.
At the beginning of the airtime on "TV Safina" was 12 hours a day. To date, this figure increased to 18 hours.
"TV Safina" consists of the following editions:
- Editorial of information and analytical programs;
- Editorial cultural and entertainment programs;
- Editorial of youth, aesthetic and athletic programs;
- Editorial of creative programs;
- Editorial of commerce and advertising;
- Editorial photographers and cameramen;
- Editorial preparation and dubbing of films;
- Mobile edition of the television studios;
- Editorial service buildings and structures.
- Department Human Resources;
- General Division;
- Department of Planning and accounting;
- Production Department;
- Division of sound engineers;
- Department of regulation and broadcasting programs;
- Design department decoration;
- Department of Production - Technical and Safety of the technology;
- Division of Archives;
- Front mounting;
- Department of stage decoration;
- Department of Energy and plumbing.
We plan to create new creative teams.